Why Choose Team Builders?
There are many reasons to choose Team Builders for your next team building program. Here are the ones we feel are most important:
- Minimum of six participants – we specialize in small groups.
- Best pricing in the industry – pay a fraction of what the big boys charge.
- “Turn-key”, we bring everything to you – we supply everything except the venue, tables, and chairs.
- Professionally facilitated – a member of our highly trained staff will conduct every event
- Fun, unique and creative programs – designed by industry professionals.
- The opportunity to add a charitable component to every one of our events – give back while building your team.
Despite its reputation for being, well, lame, team building is the most important investment you can make for your staff. It builds trust, mitigates conflict, encourages communication, and increases collaboration. Effective team building means more engaged employees, which is good for company culture and boosting the bottom line. It can also be adventurous and enjoyable if you do it with a little pizzazz.
Here are a few of the ways that the fun of a Team Builders program can help YOU and YOUR business succeed:
- Better Relationships – Team building provides a chance for the team to participate together in an experience where everyone starts with an equal level of knowledge about the given task.
- Improved Communication – Team building is useful for breaking down barriers between individuals through group participation in activities.
- Trust – Through the tasks and exercises in a team building program, participants will learn more about each other.
- Morale – A positive and enthusiastic team will create good morale in the workplace.
- Respect – Participants can gain a greater respect for not only each other but also for the company and its direction through a team building program.
- Culture – Team building days can help to reinforce the values and vision of a company and can contribute to the overall organizational culture.
- Fun – This benefit is often overlooked but it may be one of the most important to have in any workplace.
- Teamwork – Team building events create the time to focus on the importance of teamwork and what is needed to make you a better team.